Benefits of Membership
The Global Commerce Centre strives to help business and government leaders make informed decisions in response to the challenges and opportunities of participating in the global economy. Members benefit from:
- Early exposure to independent, analytically-sound research on market opportunities abroad
- Exposure to emerging thinking on the dynamics of global supply chains and successful business and government strategies
- The opportunity to network with business and government leaders to explore solutions to overcoming trade and investment barriers.
Members meet twice annually and participate in webinars to discuss topics of mutual interest in a confidential setting. Based on members’ priority concerns, Centre staff identify discussion topics, relevant research, and key thinkers. Recent topics of discussion include: promising sectors for Canadian companies in high growth markets, the impact of emerging markets on Canadian trade, Canada’s changing role in global supply chains, and Chinese investment in natural resources and Canada's investment policies.
Who Should Join
- Executives responsible for international business strategies and operations, international marketing, government relations, and management of global supply chains;
- Federal, provincial and municipal government officials responsible for trade and investment analysis, trade policy development, trade and investment negotiations, and trade and investment promotion
Lead and Partner Members
We thank our members for their visionary investment in providing financial assistance as well as leadership and knowledge support.
Champion and Lead members form the Advisory Group for the Centre.
Contact us to learn how your organization can become involved in the Global Commerce Centre.