Global Commerce Centre
The Conference Board’s Global Commerce Centre helps business and government leaders respond effectively to the rapidly changing global business operating environment.
- Canadian firms will get from CETA what they put into it, commentary, August 2014
- How immigrants strengthen Canada's economy, August 2014
- Immigrant ownership strengthens Canada's exports, commentary, July 2014
- Across the Sea with CETA: What New Labour Mobility Might Mean for Canadian Business/AECG et mobilité de la main-d'oeuvre: Une nouvelle ouverture pour les entreprises canadiennes, July 2014
- Canada's Hidden Gems, commentary, July 2014
- Immigrants a source of strength, Lang and O'Leary Show, CBC, June 2014
- Divsifying Trade: report shows immigrant exporter success, with a catch, commentary June, 2014
- Selling Beyond the U.S.: Do Recent Immigrants Advance Canada's Export Agenda?, June 2014
- Competing Globally: Canada's Hidden Success Stories, May 2014
September 19, 2014
Webinar—Cracking the EU Market: Proven Strategies for Success Before and After CETA
This 60-minute webinar featuring Danielle Goldfarb, Associate Director of the Conference Board's Global Commerce Centre, will provide a robust analysis of the experience of over 9,000 Canadian companies that were actively exporting to the European Union over a recent 15-year period. We analyze how exporting to the EU has affected Canadian company sales and profits, and how this compares with the performance of those that have exported elsewhere or not exported at all.
November 5–6, 2014
Members Meeting—Raising our Game with Asia, Vancouver, BC