Global Commerce Centre
The Conference Board’s Global Commerce Centre helps business and government leaders respond effectively to the rapidly changing global business operating environment.
- Canada’s new thinking must focus on technology, talent and trade, The Globe and Mail, July 2016
- Canada’s Most Important Future Global Markets, July 2016
- Canada’s New Trade and Technology Paradigm: Finding the Right Policy Mix, July 2016
- Closer economic ties to Mexico, U.S. needed to fuel growth in Canada, The Globe and Mail, June 2016
- Is Canada ready for free trade with Europe?, The Globe and Mail, May 2016
- L’AECG avec l’Europe : évaluation des retombées pour le Québec, May 2016
- Low loonie is a shot in the arm for these five manufacturing sectors, The Globe and Mail, April 2016
- Canada’s Business Services Exports, Infographic, March 2016
“The Centre fosters engagement between public and private sectors, informed by excellent research, to address challenges and grow Canada’s global footprint.”
—Ailish Campbell, Vice President, Policy, International and Fiscal Issues,
Canadian Council of Chief Executives
GCC Fall 2016 Members Meeting
November 2, 2016, Ottawa—China's New Normal: What Does It Mean for Canada?