Global Commerce Centre
The Conference Board’s Global Commerce Centre helps business and government leaders respond effectively to the rapidly changing global business operating environment.
- Understanding the Four Faces of Europe: Preparing for Freer Commerce, report, October 6, 2015.
En francais : Comprendre les quatre visages de l’Europe : Se préparer à un commerce plus libre
- Wrapping Up the TPP: Beyond Dairy and Autos, blog, October 1, 2015
- Good Service Is Good Business: The Value Services Add to Canadian Goods Exports, report, September 24, 2015.
En francais : De bons services pour faire de bonnes affaires : La valeur que les services ajoutent aux exportations canadiennes de produits
- Amid the recession gloom, service exports are still going strong, Canadian Business, September 2015
- The Dreaded “R” Word? Not for Services!, blog, September 2015
- The Service Economy, Interview on CBC with Glen Hodgson, August 2015
- Canada - A services superpower?, interview on BNN with Jacqueline Palladini, August 2015
- Exportations: un espoir assombri par le yuan, La Presse, August 13, 2015
“The Centre fosters engagement between public and private sectors, informed by excellent research, to address challenges and grow Canada’s global footprint.”
—Ailish Campbell, Vice President, Policy, International and Fiscal Issues,
Canadian Council of Chief Executives
Fall Members Meeting
November 19–20, 2015 in Ottawa
Preparing for the Next Trade Era