Global Commerce Centre
The Conference Board’s Global Commerce Centre helps business and government leaders respond effectively to the rapidly changing global business operating environment.
Is your company successful in global markets? The Conference Board of Canada wants to hear from you!
We’re conducting a research study that looks at the key factors that drive Canadian firms to be successful when
doing business in other countries.
- “Sweet Spots” for Canadian Businesses in Mexico, (le résumé en français) October 2014
- Wanted for Canada-EU Trade: Innovators, commentary, September 12, 2014
- Time is Running out for a Canadian Energy Delivery Strategy, commentary, July 2014
- Canadian firms will get from CETA what they put into it, commentary, August 2014
- How immigrants strengthen Canada’s economy, August 2014
- Across the Sea with CETA: What New Labour Mobility Might Mean for Canadian Business/AECG et mobilité de la main-d’oeuvre: Une nouvelle ouverture pour les entreprises canadiennes, July 2014
November 5–6, 2014
Members Meeting—Raising our Game with Asia, Vancouver, BC