Marketing Automation Specialist
The Market and Customer Insights department of The Conference Board of Canada is seeking a marketer who wants to focus their career on the data analytics and the effectiveness of marketing campaigns. The successful candidate will have at least two years of marketing experience and have worked with marketing automation tools (ideally Marketo). Our new team member must have exceptional attention to detail, the ability to synthesize and prioritize large amounts of information – and effectively communicate campaign analytics and recommendations to product marketers.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Market and Customer Insights - this position is a full-time permanent position available immediately located in Ottawa.
- Manage our weekly email marketing calendar: triage, schedule and deploy 170-200 campaigns per week using our marketing automation tool, Marketo.
- Create and maintain analytical tools (dashboards and reports) to communicate results and status of marketing key performance indicators.
- Consult with the product marketers on testing methodology – analyze and report on results – including practical process/policy recommendations.
- Work with the Web Services team to create email copy and web site landing pages. Monitor web traffic to product landing pages.
- Ensure CASL compliance and standards of customer care are met across all marketing campaigns.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate campaign results to product marketers looking for opportunities to optimize campaigns and collaborate across products.
Skills & Qualifications
- Post secondary degree or diploma in a related field.
- A minimum of two years of experience in a marketing role, preferably with a focus on market research, analytics or business intelligence.
- Preference will be given to those with experience using Marketo.
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Ability to communication translate and communication analytical concepts to non-analysts.
- Strong technical skills with MS Excel and PowerPoint being essential.
- Preference given to those with experience in Power BI.
- Strong ability to multi-task and triage deadlines for priority.
- Experience using Google Analytics and UTM tracking codes.
- Basic understanding of HTML formatting.
Apply for this position