Manager, Program Development and Design - The Niagara Institute
The Niagara Institute (the Institute) is seeking candidates for the position of Manager, Program Development and Design. This is a superb opportunity for a learning and development professional with a specific interest and background in leadership development. The successful candidate will be passionate about advancing leadership development in Canada and will perform a critical and strategic role for the Institute through the growth and development of its products and services.
The Manager, Program Development and Design, will work closely with internal colleagues as well as with the Institute’s delivery network, the key mandate of this role is to:
- Develop and design custom programs and services.
- Identify, develop and design new products and services.
- Enhance existing programs and identify new markets/customers.
- Optimize the Institute’s portfolio of capabilities, resources, and materials to deliver excellence in customer service and experience.
- Identify, develop and design customized programs and services for corporate clients.
- Work closely with custom clients engaging in various discovery processes and needs analysis.
- Apply recognized principles, methodologies and approaches to design, develop, evaluate and assess custom programs and content that aligns with client outcomes
- Identify opportunities to update, refine and enhance existing product offerings to respond to the needs of customers and potential new markets.
- Develop and build a diversified and sustainable pipeline of new products, services and opportunities that align with strategic growth objectives. Working closely with key stakeholders to establish strategy. Design, develop and work with the Niagara team to execute plan and manage deliverables.
- Provide leadership to and effectively manage, grow and development a diverse Associate Network that supports the delivery of products.
- Coordinate and work with other internal and external stakeholders to accomplish goals, monitor progress and evaluate outcomes.
Qualifications & Skills
- Graduate degree in a related discipline e.g. Organizational Development, Leadership, Curriculum, Adult Education or other related field.
- A minimum of four years’ experience and demonstrated knowledge in the field of management/leadership development, organizational development, program design and development.
- Success in developing new products and delivering on targets.
- Strong facilitation and program delivery skills
- Experience with coaching, needs assessment, evaluation, program development, design and implementation
- Proven ability to balance pragmatic program development with thoughtful, client-centered approaches to organization challenges.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with senior level decision makers in all sectors.
- Well-developed organizational, project management and planning skills.
- Flexible, adaptable with clients, colleagues and organization needs.
- The ability to communicate effectively in both official languages is an asset.
- Ability to travel.
Reporting to the Director, Operations, this is a full-time permanent role based in Niagara-on-the-Lake and is available immediately.
The Niagara Institute is a private, not-for-profit organization established in 1971 to enhance the quality of Canadian leadership in business, government and non-governmental organizations. Since 1994, the Institute has been a part of The Conference Board of Canada, the country’s largest independent, not-for-profit applied research organization. To learn more about the Niagara Institute please visit the website http://www.niagarainstitute.com
Apply for this position