Linking People Measures to Strategy
The Conference Board, Inc., 31 pages
This report, based on a survey of 110 participants, explores how organizations are applying human capital measures in their individual businesses.
Based on a survey of 110 participants, this report explores how organizations are applying human capital measures in their individual businesses. The study examines in-depth the current barriers to the use of people measures and the methods companies are using to overcome these obstacles.
- Top Lessons for Management
- Exploring the Uses of People Measures
- Establishing Connections to Strategy
- Integrating Metrics into Business Operations
- Making the Case for Metrics
Full Report Also Includes:
- Key Findings.
- Detailed descriptions of the human capital measurement systems in place at five companies.
- Findings from interviews with 10 survey respondents regarding how they are using human capital measures in their individual businesses.
This report is tagged with the following interests that are not in your profile:
Click here to
add these interests to your profile and you will receive a notification when a report
with the same interests is released.