In this 60 minute recording, Louise Chénier discusses the cost of physical inactivity, to employees, the employers, and the economy as a whole. She also explores barriers that employers face when trying to introduce or implement evidence-based physical activity programs in the workplace, as well as showcase strategies that have proven successful in some of Canada’s top organizations.
Louise will also answer questions such as:
Fit at Work Webinar Bundle!
- How big a problem is physical inactivity and sedentary behaviour in Canada? Why should this be a concern for employers?
- What is the business case for physical activity programs in the workplace for individual employees? For employers? For Canadian society?
- What types of physical activity initiatives can be implemented? Which initiatives have been successful?
- What types of barriers exist to implementing a workplace physical activity program?
- How can employers encourage and support healthy behaviour change amongst their employees?
Get the whole picture on the importance of physical activity in the workplace by attending this session as well as How to adopt and maintain physical activity in the workplace , taking place February 9, 2015. This session will detail how to organize workplace programs that motivate employees to get active and stick with it.
Attend both webinars and save! Register for our Fit at Work Bundle for only $299… that’s $100 in savings! For more information on this special rate, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-866-242-0075.
Louise Chénier is the Manager of Workplace Health and Wellness Research with the Leadership and Human Resources Research Division of The Conference Board of Canada. She is also the Network Manager for the Council on Workplace Health and Wellness—an exclusive network of organizational health management leaders from private and public sector organizations across Canada.