Chapter 2—Why Trade Food?
- Concentrating Our Efforts on What We Do Best
- Canada’s Food Export Strength
- Imports’ Key Role in Feeding Canadians
Chapter 3—Key Trends in Global and Canadian Food Trade
- Lower Barriers, More Trade
- Canada’s Changing Food Trading Partners
Chapter 4—Trade Barriers to Food
- How Does Canada Compare on Tariff-Based Barriers?
- Food Products Facing the Highest Tariffs in Canada
- Are Non-Tariff Barriers Replacing Tariff Barriers?
Chapter 5—The Potential Gains From Lower Trade Barriers in the Food Sector
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership
- The Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement
Appendix A—List of Abbreviations