The Ethical Imperative
The Conference Board of Canada,
The Canadian Technology Network
The Conference Board of Canada presents The Ethical Imperative, a 60-minute webinar featuring John Dalla Costa. Drawing from the fields of management, theology and the behavioral sciences, John makes it clear why our current notions of compliance and ethics are inadequate for the tasks at hand.
Drawing on state-of-the-art research, John Dalla Costa outlines the practical process for incorporating, teaching and reinforcing a new ethics approach to the direct benefit of customers, shareholders employees and profits. In this session, John discusses the following topics:
- How to recognize the demanding moral horizon for business performance
- Going beyond code to cultural transformation
- Integrating vision and values with strategy and tactics
- Defining the terms and measures for operational integrity
- Exercising dialogue as an early warning system for ethical learning
- How to develop the business and social opportunities from our ethical quandaries
This report is tagged with the following interests that are not in your profile:
Click here to
add these interests to your profile and you will receive a notification when a report
with the same interests is released.