All over the world, organizations are rapidly reacting to the worsening
global economy. In many cases, these activities lean towards cost cutting with
inevitable negative impacts on customer experience. Leading organizations,
however, are recognizing that there's almost nothing we knew about customer
experience six months ago that applies today. In fact, smart professionals are
taking a giant step back, re-assessing their markets and consumer bases, and
preparing their organizations to strengthen customer experience despite the
harsh economic environment.
This webcast will discuss ways to:
- Mediate pressures to reduce investment in customer experience.
- Capture market share as competitors make customer experience errors.
- Focus limited resources on those customer experience areas that will
- Marc Thrum, Global Director, Customer Experience Product Quality,
- David Williams, Senior Manager, Customer Experience & Innovation,
- Larry Crosby, Ph.D., Chief Loyalty Architect, Synovate Customer
- Kateri Drexler, Program Director, The Conference Board
- John Carroll, Senior Vice President, Synovate Customer Experience