Organizational Performance Review: Spring/Summer 2005
The Organizational Performance Review helps build leadership capacity in Canadian organizations by drawing together Canadian and international thought leaders on organizational competitiveness issues. The Review provides a forum for top thinkers in business and government to share cutting-edge insights and to analyze concerns facing leaders today.
Spring/Summer 2005: Thriving in an Era of Change
- The paradoxical nature of effective leadership characteristics
- How to be a better listener... and a better leader
- The critical role of HR professionals in building organizational capabilities
- Using customer-inspired strategic innovation for new business growth
- What you need to know if you decide to offshore
This report is tagged with the following interests that are not in your profile:
Click here to
add these interests to your profile and you will receive a notification when a report
with the same interests is released.