Terminating Help Wanted Index
This is to inform you that, regrettably, The Conference Board of Canada has decided to terminate the Help Wanted Index national, provincial and metro service.
The Index was constructed by The Conference Board to provide a leading indicator of future employment. The service is being discontinued because our ongoing analysis suggests that the Help Wanted Index’s ability to predict future employment gains has deteriorated since its introduction in 2009.
Given that reliability and quality of our products are important to us, we have discontinued the service. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Consumer Confidence - data - July 27, 2015
- CMHC Final - data - July 22, 2015
- Oxford World Outlook - data - July 22, 2015
- CPI Release - July 17, 2015
- Provincial - data - July 16, 2015
- LFS Release - data - July 10, 2015
- CMHC Preliminary - data - July 9, 2015
- Leading Indicator of Industry Profitability - data - July 6, 2015
- Consumer Confidence U.S. - data - June 30, 2015
- Consumer Confidence - data - June 22, 2015
- Canadian - data - June 17, 2015