Terminating Help Wanted Index
This is to inform you that, regrettably, The Conference Board of Canada has decided to terminate the Help Wanted Index national, provincial and metro service.
The Index was constructed by The Conference Board to provide a leading indicator of future employment. The service is being discontinued because our ongoing analysis suggests that the Help Wanted Index’s ability to predict future employment gains has deteriorated since its introduction in 2009.
Given that reliability and quality of our products are important to us, we have discontinued the service. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
- US Forecast - data - October 6, 2015
- Leading Indicator of Industry Profitability - data - October 1, 2015
- Consumer Confidence U.S. - data - September 29, 2015
- Industrial - data - September 25, 2015
- Canadian - data - September 21, 2015
- Consumer Confidence - data - September 18, 2015
- CPI Release - September 18, 2015
- CMHC Final - data - September 16, 2015
- CMHC Preliminary - data - September 9, 2015
- LFS Release - data - September 4, 2015
- Metropolitan - data - August 7, 2015
- Oxford World Outlook - data - July 22, 2015
- Provincial - data - July 16, 2015