Workplace Mental Health 2017
The Old Mill Toronto •
Be a part of Canada’s top conference devoted exclusively to workplace mental health.
Since this event began over ten years ago workplace mental health has moved to the top of the priority list for organizations across the country. During this time, Canadian organizations have been helping to raise awareness, reduce stigma and provide tools organizations can use to create mentally healthy workplaces. Many workplaces are now looking to take the next step along their mental health. The Conference Board has continued to elevate the conversation through our research and this conference.
We are going to dig deeper and discuss more fully.
In 2017, this event will offer new thinking and practical case studies that can help you improve the mental health of your workplace.
In recent years we have included discussion on sleep, dementia, autism spectrum disorder, positive psychology, adult ADHD, workplace civility, mindfulness, and others that have produced numerous “aha” moments leading to participants expanding their scope of practice.
In 2016, you told us you wanted to hear more about the issues that matter most to you—so this year we will explore opportunities to devote more time to the following topics and dedicate time to peer to peer discussion. Among the issues we look to examine more closely are:
- Workplace Civility and the Role of Managers in Mental Health
- Sleep, Fatigue, and Shift Work and Their Impact on Mental Health
- Happiness at Work: Positive Psychology, Mindfulness, and Stress Management
- The Mental Health Needs of an Aging Workforce
- Screen Time Addiction and Mental Health
- PTSD and First Responders
- Technologies to Support Mental Health
- Links Between Mind and Body—The Important Role of Physical Activity in Mental Wellness
- Managing Change: Understanding and Addressing the Mental Health Dimension of Change
Meet the thought leaders and innovators, and hear how they’re succeeding with their workplace mental health initiatives.
Building on success.
The Conference Board is Canada’s most respected independent research and conference development organization. Its events attract respected experts and innovators, and provide an insightful and enlightening learning experience for all conference participants.
The details of this event are subject to change. Please revisit this page periodically for updated information.