Benefits of Attending
Automated Vehicles 2017: Planning the Next Disruptive Technology •
Apr 19–20, 2017 •
By attending this event you will hear experts from across Canada and abroad share their insights on how to proactively manage the transition to a transportation sector that includes automated vehicles, and have the opportunity to explore how this technology can be leveraged to create the kinds of cities we want to live and work in. This event will arm you with information you need to:
- Better understand how AV technology could impact your work and business
- Identify policies and approaches to help realize desired outcomes for cities by using AVs as a strategic planning tool
- Make more informed decisions today based on insights into how your peers are incorporating AVs into their professional practice
Over the course of the event, you will learn about recent developments in AV technology and strategies that can be advanced as we navigate this new future.
Topics that will be covered include (but are not limited to):
- The role of AVs in creating sustainable and inclusive cities
- The future of urban mass transit
- Focus on parking
- Prioritizing active transport
- Workforce transition management
- AVs and social exclusion
- Focus on goods movement
- The role of all levels of government
Past attendees agree—this event offers unparalleled learning and value:
“Great conference, very well structured”
“Good variety of speakers, well chosen. Very interesting discussions with a diversity of perspectives”.
We’d like to thank our generous sponsors for their contribution to this event.
The details of this event are subject to change. Please revisit this page periodically for updated information.