Business Innovation Summit 2015: Connect, Collaborate, and Innovate Together
Metro Toronto Convention Centre •
JOIN US for Business Innovation Summit 2015!
Business Innovation Summit 2015 is the premier event to connect, network with, and learn from Canada’s top innovators!
The Conference Board’s Centre for Business Innovation is hosting its annual Summit to help businesses and entrepreneurs accelerate the pace of their innovation and commercialization efforts – to reach markets faster and more profitably, in Canada and around the world.
Join hundreds of key players from Canada’s innovation eco-system—including startups, entrepreneurs, corporate business leaders, accelerators, investors, academics, and government—to exchange ideas, share innovation experiences, discover best practices that give you an edge in the market. Find partners to speed up the commercializing of your innovations and reach new markets!
Today, Canadian businesses need to innovate to stay competitive, yet they are often faced with unique challenges that are difficult to overcome on their own. Business leaders excel at generating new ideas—but often struggle to commercialize them—and spur new innovations.
Business Innovation Summit 2015 is featuring some of North America’s leading innovators to share their candid advice and insights on how you can navigate the innovation-commercialization stream, commercializing your ideas faster, seizing market share, and driving sustainable and continuous innovation over time.
Interactive delegate-expert sharing sessions with speakers and peers provide you with the latest thinking and best practices on:
- accessing funding and capital markets
- managing the innovation process
- finding sales and marketing partners and collaborators around the world
- creating a collaborative culture of innovation
- dealing with risk and failure
- measuring and benchmarking results
What Can You Expect?
Gain Insights and Candid Advice from Expert Speakers, Leading Innovators, and Peers
Get the right answers to your innovation questions and challenges! Interactive panel discussions, learning workshops, and plenty of networking time provide multiple opportunities to ask the questions that matter most to you—and get the insights you need to advance your innovation results.
Practical Takeaways that Can Be Implemented Easily and Affordably
Expert speakers will share the latest strategies, tools, and techniques to increase the speed in which new ideas, products, services, and processes are generated—and turned into profit. Learn to access capital, manage the innovation process from concept to commercialization, measure and analyze innovation performance, promote innovative thinking skills among employees, build an entrepreneurial and collaborative culture, and more.
Build Your Network of Innovation Connections
Connect with leading innovators and major innovation players from across North America. Network, ask questions, and build relationships with—serial entrepreneurs, leading startups, investors, sales and marketing partners and collaborators, government granting agencies, accelerators and incubators, and universities and colleges. Expand your network of innovation connections and take your performance to the next level!
Speak with our Innovation Mentors
Gain candid advice from our Innovation Mentors! Join dynamic roundtable discussions with some of Canada's leading innovators, investors, and experts. Meet with Mentors to pick their brain and learn the insights they have gathered throughout their careers.
Use the Summit app to connect and meet with peers and speakers one-on-one. Build strategic relationships that can help you now and in the future.
Business Innovation Summit 2015 will focus on the following themes:
- Sharing Best Practices for Collaboration, Innovation and Commercialization—showcasing the latest thinking, corporate best practices, strategies and tools to drive continuous collaboration, innovation, and commercialization inside Canadian firms.
- Funding Innovation—accessing capital markets and learning to talk like an investor to increase your innovation capacity through better funding.
- Developing Human Capital—creating a culture of innovation and collaboration, and developing innovators and teams to achieve innovation results.
- Measuring Firm-Level Innovation—using effective metrics and measurements to help improve your corporate innovation results.
- Informing Public Policy—providing recommendations to enhance public policy and government programs that fund, encourage, and affect firm-level innovation.
We’d like to thank our generous sponsor for their contribution to this event.
The details of this event are subject to change. Please revisit this page periodically for updated information.