Business Innovation Summit 2015: Connect, Collaborate, and Innovate Together
Metro Toronto Convention Centre •
| || ||JOIN US for Business Innovation Summit 2015! |
Business Innovation Summit 2015 is the premier learning destination for Canadian innovators to connect, collaborate and innovate together.
The Conference Board’s Centre for Business Innovation (CBI) is bringing together hundreds of business leaders and major players from Canada’s innovation eco-system to share, learn from one another, and harness the power of collaboration to help businesses innovate and commercialize faster.
Two heads are often better than one. When strong minds collaborate and work together, innovations can occur that are far beyond the capabilities of a single person.
Business Innovation Summit (BIS) 2015 will help business professionals tap into the power of collaboration to fuel the innovation and commercialization of new products and services. Delegates will learn best practices for building strategic partnerships that work, engaging their employees, creating a more collaborative corporate culture, managing the innovation process and teams, and implementing collaborative technologies and tools..
What Can You Expect?
Generate Value from Innovation Networks
Participants will connect and network with—expert speakers, corporate innovation leaders, entrepreneurs, investors, government granting agencies, accelerators and incubators, universities and colleges, experts and consultants, and more—to gain candid advice on how to overcome your innovation challenges, access funding and capital markets, and accelerate your commercialization results.
Interactive Learning Sessions with Practical Takeaways
BIS 2015 is the premier learning destination for Canadian innovators. Interactive delegate-expert sharing sessions enable participants to learn from speakers and their peers. The sessions offer you help to overcome real-innovation challenges by sharing tangible solutions that work.
Get the right answers to your innovation questions and challenges! Delegates will have multiple opportunities to ask the questions that matter most to them. The emphasis is on sharing their experiences to ensure that innovators gain insights and understanding from each other—so that they can increase the speed at which they generate new ideas, products, services, and processes—and turn them into profit.
Roundtable Innovation Policy Discussions
Business leaders and innovation experts are invited to share their views and insights in interactive roundtable discussions and consultation sessions focusing on new and emerging public policy for innovation. Delegates will be asked to identify the challenges, issues, and barriers they face as innovators, and provide their recommendations on public policies and government programs that would help them most in turning ideas into marketplace successes as new and improved products and services.
Your recommendations and potential solutions will be captured and presented in future briefings to government policy- and decision-makers, and Centre for Business Innovation reports for business leaders.
As a delegate you will:
- Connect with leading innovators, entrepreneurs, investors, and key players across Canada to network, and explore new innovation partnerships.
- Gain insights from the Summit’s high-profile keynote speakers who will share their novel perspectives on implementing corporate innovation strategies for success, building strategic networks, and tracking results.
- Learn about the hottest trends in business innovation and collaboration, and how to adopt effective strategies that work for your organization.
- Hear the latest research findings from the Centre for Business Innovation, meet our innovation research team, and ask their advice.
- Influence innovation public policy and government programs by discussing your experiences and providing recommendations for improvement.
Business Innovation Summit 2015 will focus on the following themes:
- Sharing Best Practices for Collaboration, Innovation and Commercialization—showcasing the latest thinking, corporate best practices, strategies and tools to drive continuous collaboration, innovation, and commercialization inside Canadian firms.
- Funding Innovation—accessing capital markets and learning to talk like an investor to increase your innovation capacity through better funding.
- Developing Human Capital—creating a culture of innovation and collaboration, and developing innovators and teams to achieve innovation results.
- Measuring Firm-Level Innovation—using effective metrics and measurements to help improve your corporate innovation results.
- Informing Public Policy—providing recommendations to enhance public policy and government programs that fund, encourage, and affect firm-level innovation.
The details of this event are subject to change. Please revisit this page periodically for updated information.