Canadian Immigration Summit 2017: Innovating at 150 and Beyond •
May 9–10, 2017 •
Make a Difference!
2017 is a monumental year for Canada and the country’s immigration system. As Canada celebrates its 150th anniversary, immigration—a key national institution—will be commemorated widely. Through your sponsorship, you will enhance your organization’s visibility, demonstrate your leadership in immigration and influence the future of Canada’s immigration system.
The Conference Board of Canada’s reach is extensive. Due to our vast network of subscribers, partners and social media followers, we will ensure that your support for this major two-day event does not go unnoticed. As a sponsor, you will receive high-level exposure in the months leading up to, during, and following the Summit.
Why Sponsor the 2017 Summit?
- Increase your organization’s visibility, grow your business and cultivate new leads
- Demonstrate your leadership in immigration
- Raise brand awareness through Conference Board and marketing partner databases
- Build new contacts and broaden your reach
- Share your expert views, organizational practices, and results with public and private sector leaders from across Canada
- Collaborate with Canada’s leading think tank and influence the future of immigration in Canada
- Select the option that works best for you: sponsorship, speaking opportunities, exhibit booths, and advertising.
Additional benefits include logo recognition in the Summit agenda and signage, access to reserved tables for your staff and invitees, special recognition by the event host and premium exhibit space.
Our sponsorship packages can be customized to help you meet your specific objectives. We would be happy to work with you to create a sponsorship package that is tailored to meet your individual marketing and business development needs.
For information about opportunities to sponsor, speak, exhibit and/or advertise at the Summit, please contact:
We’d like to thank our generous sponsors for their contribution to this event.
The details of this event are subject to change. Please revisit this page periodically for updated information.