Workforce One-Stop 2013: Developing People for a Cutting-Edge Workforce
Metro Toronto Convention Centre •
The Future Workforce... Are you Ready?
Attend Workforce One-Stop 2013: Developing People for a Cutting-Edge Workforce to learn how your workforce can go from good to great!
In the current world of work the one constant is the need for an exceptional and innovative workforce. This event offers a powerful combination of strategies, best practices, programs, research and tools to help you get the most of your workforce ... now and in the future.
Today's workforces are facing a number of challenges such as skills and labour shortages, generational differences, developing new leaders, maintaining employees' physical and mental health, and the need to integrate immigrants, Aboriginals, people with disabilities and members of other diverse groups. Employers and educators need to be more innovative in developing, recruiting, retaining and retraining skilled workers to deal with the rapidly changing workforce. Workforce One-Stop will provide participants with the information and best practices strategies they need to help their organizations overcome these significant challenges and better adapt to the future workforce.
Through a combination of plenary presentations and interactive workshops, conference participants will hear the latest insights and gain practical advice on successfully finding, developing and retaining skilled talent—the talent you need for cutting-edge workforce.
Delegates will also learn about skills and learning programs that build innovative capacity.
Workforce One-Stop is national in scope, attracting both speakers and participants from across Canada. It will engage hundreds of leaders and decision makers from business, government, labour, post-secondary educational institutions, and community-based organizations, as well as practitioners in the field of career development.
Join us for Workforce One-Stop 2013: Developing People for a Cutting-Edge Workforce to learn more about planning, engaging and taking action to create and lead tomorrow's workforce.
- Multi-Generational Workforces—understanding the different generations and engaging them to collaborate for success.
- Driving Continuous Innovation—hiring innovators and developing workplace skills for innovation through technology, training and education.
- Developing the Leaders of Tomorrow—implementing effective mentoring programs and succession planning strategies to build leadership skills and capacity.
- Workplace Diversity—matching people with the right opportunities.
- Creating Workforce Partnerships—connecting with partners who will help you find and develop skilled talent.
Register today to hear expert views on how to develop and lead the workforce of tomorrow!
The details of this conference are subject to change. Please revisit this page periodically for updated information.