Benefits of Attending
Business Innovation Summit 2013: Innovation for the Corporation •
Feb 19–20, 2013 •
Delegates will hear from an outstanding lineup of Canadian and international experts will discuss the future of innovation in Canada and to showcase how businesses can turn innovation into profit!
The Summit will provide an opportunity for participants to learn, discuss and debate the latest issues and trends relating to innovation, and determine strategies to contribute to improving innovation in Canada, at the firm-level.
Discussions will focus on how firms can achieve real gains in business innovation that translate into economic benefits and a reinvigoration of our competitive position globally.
You will have the opportunity to hear from innovation experts and successful business leaders on compelling topics such as:
- Valuing Measurement and Finding the “Sweet Spot”—metrics to survive and thrive in the new world.
- Making Sense of Innovation to Tap Capital Markets—closing the gap between innovators and investors.
- The Intellectual Property Rights Debate—should IP rights be strengthened or reduced to stimulate innovation?
- Global Open Innovation—world class innovation without the cost.
- Developing Skills that Create an Innovation Culture—creating a corporate culture for commercialization success.
- Government Procurement Strategies—cutting business innovation risk while improving government performance.
In Partnership With
The details of this conference are subject to change. Please revisit this page periodically for updated information.