Workforce One-Stop 2012 •
Apr 23–25, 2012 •
Benefits of sponsoring:
Collaborating as a sponsor with The Conference Board of Canada will afford your organization the following benefits and advantages:
- Confirmation of your organization’s role as a leader in workforce strategy and development
- Demonstrate leadership by being part of the latest research and discussion of the issues
- Contribution to the national dialogue on topics of interest
- Amplification of your organization's message by providing a setting of heightened receptiveness
- Recognition in all marketing and event materials
- Prominent exhibit space for easy networking and information sharing
- Outstanding visibility for your organization and its partners as a workforce strategy and development leader.
- Recognition in all on-site event materials, plenary room and hallway signage, as well as the conference website and all marketing material leading up to the event.
- Raise your corporate profile as a national conference sponsor and plenary session partner.
- Partner-Level Sponsorship fee: $30,000
- Visibility as a lunch host.
- Speaking opportunity during lunch.
- Recognition in all on-site event materials, lunch room/exhibit area signage and hallway signage, as well as the conference website and all marketing material leading up to the event.
- Lunch Sponsor fee: $20,000
Overall Exhibit Area Sponsor—SOLD OUT
- Outstanding visibility with the exhibit area featured with your corporate name.
- Exhibitors have the opportunity to meet with and have detailed one-on-one discussions with conference attendees.
- Recognition in all on site event materials, lunch room/exhibit area signage and hallway signage, as well as the conference website and all marketing material leading up to the event.
- Overall Exhibit Area Sponsor fee: $10,000
Sponsored Workshop—SOLD OUT
- Showcase of your work to a relevant audience.
- Workshops are generally 90 minutes in length and run concurrently with other workshops. The audience would be a sub-set of the total delegates who self-select into discussions of greatest interest to them. The Conference Board would work with you to attract the delegates and organizations to your workshop that you are seeking to reach.
- Sponsored Workshop fee: $7,000
Sponsored Coffee Break
- Recognition in event materials, and on site signage in the exhibit area and hallways.
- Sponsored Coffee Break fee: $4,000
- Visibility at the event.
- In-touch contacts.
- Exhibitors have the opportunity to meet with and have detailed one-on-one discussions with conference delegates. Recognition in event materials, exhibit area, and the lunch room
- Exhibitor fee: $1,500
- Bring us your thoughts and ideas. We would be happy to customize a sponsorship package that can address and showcase the specific needs of your organization. Contact Carla Parfrey to learn more.
*TFSA-CoE is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
The details of this conference are subject to change. Please revisit this page periodically for updated information.