Workforce One-Stop 2012 •
Apr 23–25, 2012 •
This event is designed to attract representatives in all relevant stakeholder groups. It is also intended to bring together practitioners in workforce development.
Participants will include:
- Training providers and workforce developers
- SME business operators and mid-level managers
- Community-based organizations supporting workforce development including:
- Career bridging organizations
- Immigrant-serving organizations
- Government officials including:
- Federal-level policy leaders and researchers
- Provincial policy and program leaders
- Regional and municipal officials
- Aboriginal organizations supporting workforce development
- Education and training institutes
- Other representatives from:
- Unions and labour organizations
- Chambers of commerce and boards of trade
- Research organizations
- Individual experts and consultants
*TFSA-CoE is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
The details of this conference are subject to change. Please revisit this page periodically for updated information.