Workforce One-Stop 2012
We would like to thank everyone who helped make Workforce One-Stop 2012 a successful event.
To all delegates, sponsors, plenary speakers, workshop/roundtable presenters and exhibitors, thank you for your commitment and dedication to the success of this conference.
Please note that the high demand presentations are now available.
Over-arching conference themes:
- Finding skilled workers—filling current skills gaps to create a strong workforce
- Developing the workforce—improving the performance and productivity of workers through learning and skills development
- Workforce partnerships—connecting with the right partners who will help you find and develop skilled workers
- Innovation in the workplace—developing innovation skills for the workplaces and marketplaces of today and the future
Themes of the interactive workshops and roundtable sessions:
- Career Counseling Services and Engaging Career Paths
- Building Workforce Capacity
- Integration and Diversity in the Workplace
- Workplace Trends and Best Practices
- Tapping into the Aboriginal Workforce
- Effective Partnerships
Other topics of interest:
- Solutions to labour market shortages in skilled trades
- Career development and workplace learning strategies
- The role of leadership and diversity in society and business
- The importance of developing skills for the future workforce
- Economic growth through learning communities
- The need for apprenticeship training and “second career” starts
- The value of business and education partnerships
*TFSA-CoE is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
The details of this conference are subject to change. Please revisit this page periodically for updated information.