- We produce custom and published research studies.
- We provide consulting, training, guest speaking services, webinars, media interviews and more.
- We measure performance and conduct literature reviews, surveys, interviews, focus groups, policy analysis, modelling, and impact studies.
- We deliver recognition and profile to our event sponsors, speakers, exhibitors and marketers.
Please contact us
and let us know how we can assist you. We thank you for your interest.
- Be recognized as a leader in promoting improvements to food and food systems in Canada.
- Garner leading-edge information and new approaches around food to make more informed decisions to enhance food performance and effective organizational strategies.
- Support evidence-building to understand emerging food system and food sector risks.
- Assist food-related stakeholders identify and prioritize food sector and food system needs and actions.
- Enhance and stimulate food performance in homes, workplaces, Canada’s food economy, and policy and regulatory environments.
- Help change the way food is discussed by the industry, educators and researchers, the public, media, decision-makers and policy-makers in Canada.
- Gain access to a Canadian and international food community of experts and practitioners to learn, debate and share best practices, perspectives, knowledge and know-how.
- Increase your network of senior executives, government officials and academic and non-profit representatives and professionals engaged in food.
- Support progress on Canada’s food performance.
- Champion the implementation of the Canadian Food Strategy.
The work of the Centre for Food in Canada to develop the Canadian Food Strategy would not have been possible without the support and investments made by the Centre’s membership, as identified below:
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Cargill Limited
- Cavendish Farms (Irving Group)
- Cott Beverages Canada
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Farm Credit Canada
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
- Government of Prince Edward Island
- Government of New Brunswick Department of Agriculture, Aquaculture and Fisheries
- Heinz Canada
- IBM Canada
- KPMG LLP
- Loblaw Companies Limited
- Maple Leaf Foods
- McCain Foods (Canada)
- Metcalf Foundation
- Nestlé Canada Inc.
- Olymel L.P.
- Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Parmalat Canada
- PepsiCo Canada
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Saputo Inc.
- The Canadian Federation of Agriculture
- The Heart and Stroke Foundation
- The J.W. McConnell Family Foundation
- University of Guelph
- Weston Foods