- 6th Canadian Food and Drink Summit 2016
Fall 2017 - Sponsorship package available
- 5th Canadian Food and Drink Summit 2016
November 28-29, 2016, Toronto, ON
- Quebec Food Forum 2016 - Forum 2016 de l'alimentation au Québec
31 mai 2016, Montréal, QC
- The Canadian Agriculture and Agri-Food Workforce Summit, hosted by the Canadian Agricultural Human Resource Council. See our presentations here.
- Webinar: Are We Making The Grade? Findings from Canada’s first Annual Report Card on Food, hosted by the OPHA NRC.
This webinar shares how the report card was developed and provide top line results of Canada’s food performance covering healthy food and diets, industry prosperity, household food security, food safety and environmental sustainability.
- Webinar: Strengthening Canada’s Food Chain: The 2016 Food Manufacturing & Food Services Industry Outlook
This 60-minute webinar discusses the impact of the weakened Canadian dollar on the cost of imported products, and implications for both manufacturers and the food service industry; population trends and changing Canadian diets; the outlook for food manufacturing exports by segment, and; the profitability outlook for both food services and food manufacturing industries.
- 4th Canadian Food and Drink Summit 2015
The Canadian Food & Drink Summit focused on how, collectively and individually, we can make the most of our plentiful resources and opportunities in the food sector while enhancing healthy food, improving food safety, environmental sustainability, and addressing the challenges of household and global food security.
- Analyse comparative de la performance en salubrité alimentaire
En matière de salubrité des aliments, le Canada se situe au sommet du classement mondial, devant l’Irlande et la France, révèle le Classement mondial 2014 : Salubrité des aliments, un nouveau rapport publié par le Centre pour l’alimentation au Canada du Conference Board du Canada en collaboration avec l’Institut alimentaire de l’Université de Guelph.
- Benchmarking World Food Safety Performance Webinar
During this 60-minute session you will hear why benchmarking is essential not only to help monitor ongoing food safety performance but also to inform continued food safety system design, adoption, and implementation towards more efficient and effective food safety preparedness, responsiveness, and accountability.
- Local Sourcing Food Webinar
(October 15, 2014)
In this webinar, Alison Howard, lead author of Enough for All: Household Food Security in Canada and What’s to Eat? Improving Food Literacy in Canada, and Dr. Jessica Edge, author of Cultivating Opportunities: Canada’s Growing Appetite for Local Food, together examine several options for sourcing school nutrition programs from local suppliers.
Many Conference Board of Canada staff speak at food-related events across Canada every year. Please contact us if you would like to invite a staff member to speak to your team or at your organization’s events.