Become a Member
Who Should Join
The Canadian Alliance for Sustainable Health Care (CASHC) is for senior-level representatives, thought leaders, and key stakeholders from the private and public sectors all with strategic and policy-oriented interest in the sustainability of Canada's health care system:
- Private sector firms have a vested interest in health system sustainability. Acknowledging the role of the private sector from a health services and products delivery, health care payer, and as employers, it is clear that the private sector is increasingly a major force in Canadian health and health care.
- Public sector organizations in the health and health care space have a clear and present role and interest in a well-functioning health system. With the majority of health funding today coming from the public purse, it is important to establish ways for the public sector to get better results out of a health care system with limited resources. Further, they recognize the need for health and economic evidence regarding scale-up and spread of best practices for healthier and productive populations.
- Not-for-profit sector organizations have often been seen as part of the health and health care system periphery when in fact, they play a significant role in health system sustainability. Representing health providers, patient groups, and Canadian interests, the role of the not-for-profit sector can influence discussions regarding health system transformation.
CASHC Members 2015–2016
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Ministère des Finances et de l'Économie (Quebec)
- Pfizer Canada Inc.
- Provincial Health Services Authority (British Columbia)
- Sun Life Financial
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (Ontario)
- Alberta Health
- British Columbia Ministry of Health
- Green Shield Canada
- Health Canada
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies/ Janssen Inc. Canada
- LifeLabs Medical Laboratory Services
- Loblaw Companies Limited
- Mercer (Canada) Limited
- The Co-operators Group Limited
- The Great-West Life Assurance Company
- Workers Compensation Board of Nova Scotia
- Xerox Canada Ltd.
| || |
- AbbVie Corporation
- Alzheimer Society of Canada
- Canadian Association for Retired Persons (CARP)
- Canadian Blood Services
- Canadian Dental Association
- Canadian Medical Association
- Canadian Nurses Association
- Centric Health
- Consumer Health Products Canada
- Innovative Medicines Canada
- Manitoba Health
- Neighbourhood Pharmacy Association of Canada
- The Arthritis Society
- Trillium Health Partners
- Workplace Safety & Prevention Services
CASHC’s honorary members include distinguished individuals who have contributed significantly to innovation and leadership in the Canadian health sector. These members are invaluable to the Alliance’s success.
- Fred Horne
Alberta Minister of Health, 2011–14
Principal, Horne Associates
- Danielle Martin
Vice-President, Medical Affairs and Health System Solutions
Women’s College Hospital
Contact us to learn how your organization can become involved in the Canadian Alliance for Sustainable Health Care.