Our Land, Our Future: National Summit on Indigenous Youth and Natural Resource Development •
Nov 21–22, 2017 •
Connect with Canada’s next generation of resource sector leaders and decision-makers.
This Summit provides senior level industry and government representatives with the opportunity to collaboratively engage with First Nations, Inuit and Métis youth leaders from across Canada. Networking opportunities will include cross-cultural, interdisciplinary small group discussions and interactive cultural activities.
This Summit will provide a safe-space for learning and sharing among:
- Indigenous youth
- Indigenous leaders
- Indigenous development corporation executives
- Senior level natural resource sector representatives
- Indigenous affairs and community relations specialists
- Corporate Social Responsibility professionals
- Environmental and sustainability practitioners
- Infrastructure developers
- Natural resource procurement and supply-chain professionals
- Public sector representatives at the Federal and provincial/territorial level involved in:
- Indigenous relations and reconciliation
- labour market development
- economic development
- environmental policy and stewardship
- natural resource development
We’d like to thank our generous sponsor for their contribution to this event.
The details of this event are subject to change. Please revisit this page periodically for updated information.