Leadership Coaches (The Niagara Institute)
The Niagara Institute is one of Canada’s premier leadership development organizations. As an integral part of The Conference Board of Canada, we are dedicated to building a better future for Canadians by making our economy and society more dynamic and competitive. The Niagara Institute offers superior-quality, research-based, leadership development products and services that help leaders lead more effectively and enhance contributions to their organization’s success.
To meet growing demand, we are recruiting independent coaches to join our dynamic team in several major locations across Canada including Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and Montreal. Coaches must be business savvy with a blend of hands-on experience in leadership, management, and professional skill development, as well as organizational development.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a vibrant community of professional coaches and a chance to work with top organizations and leaders across major industry sectors and geographies. You will have access to some of the brightest minds and contribute to the topics that are most relevant to Canadian business leaders.
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Proven ability to coach individuals and teams with a focus on developing leadership capacity and team effectiveness.
- Deep awareness and understanding of the challenges facing organizations and leaders in the current business environment.
- Minimum of five years experience as an independent coach or in a leadership advisory capacity.
- Credentialed by the International Coaching Federation.
- A degree in a related discipline (Organizational Development, Psychology, Business).
- Experience in the use of assessment tools and 360s instruments.
- Ability to travel is an asset.
- Bilingualism is a definite asset.
We thank all applicants who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply for this position