Benefits of Attending
Diversity and Inclusion 2017: The Power of Inclusion •
Dec 11–12, 2017 •
The agenda will address current and evolving D&I issues, including:
- Walking Toward Reconciliation: A dialogue between Indigenous Leaders and corporate Canada
- How to speak about sensitive topics and leading difficult conversations
- Confronting racism—expunging systemic bias from organizational processes
- Gender Intelligence: a discussion on finally closing the persistent gender gap
- The role of leadership and embedding inclusion in everything we do
- D & I benchmarks, measures, and analytics
- Embedding inclusion into all our processes and systems
- Invisible Disabilities—helping everyone maximize their abilities without stigma
This is a unique opportunity to connect with your counterparts to discuss the issues that matter most. Learn from thought leaders and network with your peers to share in each other's experiences, explore potential solutions, and leave with concrete strategies and tools that will advance the inclusion agenda in your organization.
We’d like to thank our generous sponsors for their contribution to this event.
The details of this event are subject to change. Please revisit this page periodically for updated information.