During this recorded session, you'll get the full story behind the latest benchmark data. This session provides an overview of the current state of learning and development (L&D) practices and programs across Canada, with attention paid to the impact of a learning culture on organizational performance. It includes analysis and discussion of benchmark information on:
- organizational learning culture
- expenditures on learning and development
- diversity of learning delivery
- organizational learning support
- learning evaluation and organizational strategy
- leadership development
Colin Hall is an Associate Director with the Organizational Performance division of The Conference Board of Canada. Since joining the Board in October 2012, Colin has been actively involved in research and advisory services in the areas of learning, leadership, employee engagement as well as Human Resources Trends and Metrics.