Influential Communication Essentials
A Humphrey Group Program offered by The Conference Board of Canada
Wednesday, March 14, 2018 • Venue to be announced • Calgary, AB
To be truly effective, business professionals must be able to influence others every time they speak—from formal and informal presentations to conference calls, on-on-one conversations, impromptu discussions, and Q&A sessions. This highly interactive, one-day workshop, will show participants how to communicate with clarity and intent in every type of conversation.
This workshop teaches participants how to organize their thoughts in a logical manner in order to communicate key messages of importance to their audience. It focuses on using both physical and vocal presence to keep an audience engaged.
Core Learning Outcomes
By participating in this program, participants will learn to:
- Learn to approach every communication as an opportunity to influence others
- Develop an audience centered approach to their communication style
- Learn the art of communicating to inspire and engage
- Focus on speaking with clarity and conviction, and apply this method in any situation
- Develop key messages that resonate and reassure their target audience
Customized, Applied Learning
This workshop provides “real-life” value to participants by setting specific parameters for conversation topics, and guidelines for communications. Participants will then receive personalized coaching and feedback to reinforce their learnings.
Influential Communication Essentials is developed and delivered by The Humphrey Group Inc.,
and offered in partnership with The Conference Board of Canada.
The details of this event are subject to change. Please revisit this page periodically for updated information.