By attending this event you will hear experts from across Canada share insights on how to explore disruption and change as the new norm, as well as identify ways to build dynamic and adaptive organizations, positioning leadership processes for long-term success.
This event will arm you with information you need to:
- better understand how disruptive technology impacts your work and organization and how to harness this change and opportunity
- identify possible policy directions and business approaches that will help you realize desired outcomes
- make more informed decisions today based on insights into how your peers are incorporating emerging business models and practices into their organizations
Over the course of the event, you will learn about recent developments in disruptive technologies, innovation, and digitalization that can be leveraged as we navigate this new future.
Topics that will be covered include (but are not limited to):
- Innovation in Canada
- Learning from other peer countries, and in particular, the experience of Israel’s approach to Science, Technology, and Innovation
- Using intuition in the business decision making process
- Case Study: disruptive innovation and lessons learned
- Strategies to build and sustain successful businesses
- Change leadership
- Disruptive technologies
The details of this event are subject to change. Please revisit this page periodically for updated information.