Canadian Immigration Summit 2018 will convene immigration leaders and practitioners from across Canada as they discuss and share insights on how to ensure a strong immigration system for Canada's future.
Through both plenary and concurrent sessions, delegates from the public and private sectors will explore the most pressing immigration issues facing Canada today. Major stakeholders from government, business, immigration law and consulting, education, and immigrant-serving organizations will feature prominently in the Summit program and will share their expert views in support of a stronger immigration system.
The Summit will provide delegates with ample opportunities to network, find partners, access expert advice, and share their views.
Join us in Ottawa, May 30–31, 2018, to:
- network with potential partners and collaborators
- learn from leading international and Canadian experts about domestic and global immigration issues, best practices, and innovative solutions
- gain unique insights from the latest immigration research and programs
- access new tools and techniques that will allow you to help empower immigrants and better leverage their skills, talents, and connections
- shape recommendations to help guide the future immigration system
We’d like to thank our generous sponsors for contributing to this event.
The details of this event are subject to change. Please revisit this page periodically for updated information.